It was only a few months ago when our staff sat down and formulated our plan for 2020. Setting sales goals, marketing ideas, and how we would implement them. And for the first two months of the year we were on pace to exceed monthly sales from the previous years same month. Then March came, and brought Covid-19 with it.
We are very lucky to have such a loyal customer base. Thank you for your continued support during these times.
Below you will find information regarding procedure and operational changes. Feel free to email us or call use at (913) 738-9066 any time.
“For soft (porous) surfaces such as carpeted floor, rugs, and drapes, remove visible contamination if present and cleaning with appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces.” -CDC
We are still operating
Our company is considered “essential” according to the state of Kansas, so we will continue to operate until told otherwise.
But in the meantime, here are the changes we’ve made to our operations.
If we pick up:
- We encourage clients to leave their rug on the porch or garage if possible
- If we come in the home we are wearing gloves, foot covers, and surgical masks
- Payment will need to be made online prior to us bringing the rug back
- Studies have shown that Codid-19 virus will “die” after being on a fabric surface for three hours, so rugs are not touched until the next day
- Maintaining social distance while in the home
- Letting employees stay home if they are not feeling well
- Washing hands regularly/using hand-sanitizer
- Wiping down tools, van interior regularly
If you drop off:
- We have closed our showroom to clients
- If you would like to drop off, call and schedule an appointment in advance
- When you arrive, call our office line. We will come out and remove the rug from your vehicle
- We will email our ‘drop-off’ sheet afterwards
If someone in your home has been sick within the past two weeks, we ask that your cleaning be postponed.
Updates are happening every day, and at any point we could be told to shut down. This page will be updated as needed as changes happen.
Thank you for your continued support through these times.